We have a minimum age requirement of 18 years old to join the tour. Group members aged 16-17 years old are welcome to join the tour but only with a family member that will act as their guardian whilst on tour. Aside from that, no age requirements at all! While our target age is 18-35, we have had many 35+ year old group members join us on tour. It is more about mindset than anything else so if you are looking for a backpacking experience, with backpacker style accommodation and expectations for transportation and evening activities (always optional), then we invite you to join us for an adventure.
Daily Itinerary & Trips
Food & Accommodation
Flights & Visas
We do not yet accept monthly payment installments but do plan to add this option in the future.
What To Bring
- 1 pair of long trousers
- 1 light but waterproof jacket (Nothing too thick!)
- Simple padlock to lock up your belongings
- 1 long sleeved top
- 1 electrical converter (to avoid blowing out that hairdryer or beard trimmer)
- Shoes that are suitable for hiking
- Waterproof shoes if you have them
- Shoes that are easily removed. (Upon entering temples and many buildings you will be expected to remove your shoes as a sign of respect. The easier, the better.)
- A camera is highly suggested to remember your experience!
- Insect repellent
- Sunscreen. Lots of sunscreen